Data Center Operations and Management
ITegrity can help you provide a dependable infrastructure to support your agency’s mission and business objectives, while remaining compliant with Federal and agency IT standards. All data center designs are determined by their ability to provide continuous operations for the network services they support. When construction of the data center is complete, data center operations & maintenance begins. ITegrity provides data center operations and maintenance services and solutions to support data center managers. These services may include comprehensive operational management and regular scheduled maintenance for all facility supporting infrastructure and assets or, simply, preventive maintenance for specific assets in the data center.
ITegrity’s Data Center Operations support is a holistic approach to data center operations which pulls from best practices gained from the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework for service operations. The approach considers seven processes and functions related to complete data center operational management:
- Service Operation Practices: Scope of Operational Support and Analysis Processes and Functions and How Operational Support and Analysis Activities Support the Service Lifecycle
- Event Management Process: Process to Support Data Center Events, Event logs, Changes including Policies, Principles, Process Activities, Methods, Triggers, Inputs, and Outputs
- Incident Management Process: Process to Support Data Center Incidents such as outages, equipment loss including Policies, Principles, Triggers, and Techniques for recovery
- Problem Management Process: Handling of Identified Problems or Issues within the data center including root cause analysis, comprehensive fixes, improvements, and knowledge library inputs for future problem resolution.
- Request Fulfillment Process: Approach to handle end user, organization requests for moves, adds, or changes to infrastructure within the data center
- Access Management Process: Process for server, application, database, and physical access to the data center and its assets for end users.
- Service Desk Function: Provides a support organization with rules and responsibilities for service support to end users
ITegrity is experienced in performing such tasks including:
- Data center operations and management
- Network management
- Monitoring and communication on LAN/MAN/WAN/VPN
- Server, Network and client configurations, including desktops, laptops and portable wireless devices.
ITegrity has a long history of providing data center operational support to customers. Our data center operations support staff have many years of data center operational experience and have comprehensive ITIL training to provide best practices approaches for data center operational support.